Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With Role Summary:
operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for running the day to day operation of the office for the a group of Senior Leaders and to oversee and manage a diverse slate of events. They will be the right hand person and provide comprehensive assistance/solutions to the leaders. Essential Responsibilities:
The Executive Assistant is responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. In this role you will follow an individual work plan and meets day-to-day short-term objectives and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Provide overall office management and administrative duties such as phone coverage, call screening, memos and letters to the executives.
- Establish and maintain strong communication links with Group, Division, and Department level secretarial and administrative personnel.
- Proactively coordinate the executive’s calendar, which is comprised of a heavy meeting schedule and extensive travel.
- Plan, schedule, and arrange business meetings and travel itineraries; maintain passport and visa requirements.
- Direct business contacts to appropriate managers.
- Make complex travel arrangements and coordinates itineraries.
- Process T&L expenses for the executive.
- Provide discrete and confidential coordination of sensitive company information.
- Use discretion in interfacing with all levels of individuals, internally and externally.
- Anticipate needs and accomplishes responsibilities without direction.
- Prepare, evaluate, and edit incoming and outgoing communications for the group of executives.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities and initiates follow up to ensure timely achievement of commitments.
- Manage the Senior Leaders contacts and e-mail distribution lists.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Manage team events – including off-site meetings and leadership team social events.
- Impressive track record of working at Executive Assistant level for senior executives.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information with absolute discretion and diplomacy.
- Bright, confident and resilient with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experienced super-user of MS office products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English is mandatory / Spanish is desired.
- Extremely collaborative – understands the importance of working as a team and can build effective relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Highly organised – can manage conflicting priorities calmly and effectively to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, together with excellent interpersonal skills, telephone manner and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative.
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organisation.
- Bachelor degree or Business qualification or equivalent knowledge and experience.
Brazil; Rio de Janeiro