Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With Role Summary:
operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Executive Assistant role is a critical role in the Latam organization. You will support the BHGE Latam President and will partner closely with the Senior Regional Leadership team. The successful candidate will demonstrate a high say/do ratio, be able to work in a dynamic environment, be highly articulate and act as the focal point for the subjects related to the agenda of the BHGE Latam President. Essential Responsibilities:
- Perform a wide variety of administrative support activities, which require the handling of business-sensitive and confidential information with a high degree of integrity.
- Orchestrate the management of the working calendar, proactively handle requests and use
judgment to prioritize based on the work activities each day.
- Support the establishment of meeting and agenda priorities, travel schedules and off-site staff
meetings within a very dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Take the lead in developing regular operating mechanisms with the Latam leadership team, staff meeting, bi-weekly touchpoints, etc.
- Manage team events – including off-site meetings and leadership team social events.
- Make complex travel arrangements and coordinates itineraries and reconciliation of travel expenses.
- Prepare presentations, reports, spreadsheets, meeting minutes and other business information.
- Prepare, evaluate, and edit incoming and outgoing communications for the executive.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities and initiates follow up to ensure timely achievement of commitments.
- Provide support on various projects using various presentation materials.
- Bachelor degree or Business qualification or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and priorities.
- Proactive self-starter, ability to function independently. Ability to multi-task and work in a fastpaced, changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office PC applications such as MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Flexibility and willing to travel as needed/requested.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills in the English language, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated passion and skills for internal customer problem solving/satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
Brazil; Rio de Janeiro