Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With
operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventingsmarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo
, or visit us at BHGE.com
. Role Summary:
The role is for Sales Manager based out of Kolkata with overall responsibilities of Sales Specialist in the region to Cover entire geographical region for WB, Jharkahnd, Bihar, MP and Bangladesh . He would handle Bently Nevada Product line in the region for Integrated Condition monitoring solutions which is world class and premium product line of Baker Hughes, a GE company .
He would be responsible for Driving Sales Plan, aggressive Growth Strategy and NPI in the region . Essential Responsibilities:
Key responsibility Include :-
• Responsible for generation of enquiries and submitting techno - commercial offers and then converting them to orders in assigned markets within the portfolio of services by developing new customer and gaining competitive accounts.
• Establish a deep understanding of our customers’ business and technical needs.
• Create a “trusted technical resource” relationship with our clients and internal technical teammates
• Working with the customers to develop solutions that are compliant to their needs and standards, and that provide commercial and technical advantage.
• Develop initiatives to drive business growth and explore growth opportunities by developing new customer, retaining existing customers and gaining competitive accounts.
• Formulate, propose and deploy a marketing strategy with tactical sales plans to achieve growth in region over competitors.
• Work with assigned Channel partners to drive Bently Business in East including Territory of Bangladesh.
• To be enabler in Relationship with End User in Installed Base and support their Requirements consistently and with a speed of response. •
• Preparing business strategy, drive growth initiatives, create Pipeline Health & Prepare Forecast for assigned products offering.
• Fluent in Regional Languages and Travelling is essential part of responsibilities to keep connecting with regional accounts.
• Other duties as assigned Qualifications/Requirements:
• Educational Background: BE / B.Tech ( Mech / Inst / Electronics) with at least 5 -10 years of experience in Sales/ Service/ Proposals Development in DCS/ Condition Monitoring Background ).
Candidates having exposure in vibration analysis and machine diagnostic expert services would also be preferred. Desired Characteristics:
.• Manages and possesses working industry knowledge and skillset (of self or others) in assigned vertical
• Significant expertise in developing and selling SW/HW solutions. Including creating and executing propositions and a track record of success
• Deep understanding of the Process Industries e.g O&G , Power, Metals
• Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence solution direction to both technical and non-technical audiences alike across all organizational levels
• Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can understand
• Demonstrated problem solving and creative skills, ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on market and customer trends – go beyond the status quo
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, strategic agility, manage diversity and drive for results
• Extensive Travelling would be required for Market coverage. Locations: