Senior Service Cash Manager
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 10/27/2017 11:26:48 AM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Saudi Arabia; Riyadh
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
As a senior service Cash Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the cash management function, including the development and management of systems for the effective certification and collection of revenues and payment of obligations. Responsible for providing leadership and direction to ensure designated cash processing, reconciliation and reporting functions are completed in a timely manner while in compliance with policy and regulations.
* Directs cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts.
* Manage the cash team daily activities, schedules and priorities to insure maximum field collection effectiveness.
* Reviews and drives improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
* Prepares correspondence and proposals directed to concerned accounts.
* Set-up all cash management documentation processes.
* Timely reconciliation, certification, cash application and disbursements.
* Monitors invoices quality and drive cash disputes with all relevant stakeholders.
* Forecasts, monitors and tracks cash collection (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.).
* Prepares weekly cash dashboard, and identifies and evaluates variances.
* Works with commercial operations, Service delivery and Sales Department to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash certification, collection and BDR over the next years.
* Drive account receivable past dues below the yearly set targets.
* Develop and monitor key performance indicators for the cash team.
* Assists in increasing invoicing quality and reducing cycle time process.
* Build a digital invoicing process and archiving system.
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA preferred.
* Requires 5-8 years experience in Finance or Accounting, with a strong background in Treasury.
* 2-5 years experience managing a staff of 2 or more.
* Designation as a certified Cash Manager or Certified Treasury Professional would be a plus.
* In-depth knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis, including an ability to analyze cash flow and the impact on the financial statements.
* Familiarity with bank cash management systems.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, strategic agility, process engineering people management, along with the ability to communicate and negotiate with a variety of internal and external constituencies. Preferable Arabic reading, writing and speaking.
* Demonstrated ability in Strategic Agility, Problem Solving, Priority Setting and Planning, and Delegation
* Strong managerial, planning, organizational, decision-making, interpersonal, analytical, and lateral thinking skills.
* Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Locations: Saudi Arabia; Riyadh