GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
As an Supplier Quality Lead Engineer you will be responsible for driving exceptional product quality for the patient safety, customer value beyond expectations, regulatory assurance, and optimized Cost of Quality for GE Healthcare. This is a key technical position, affecting part quality for both installed base and NPI parts. Essential Responsibilities:
- Improve supplier quality performance for assigned suppliers via Quality Plan implementation.
- Approve supplier selection through robust qualification processes.
- Assure supplier compliance to GEHC QMS and regulatory requirements through supplier monitoring process.
- Develop positive relationships and work closely with Global Sourcing Leaders and Modality Sourcing Leaders to manage and implement supplier/engineering changes, New Product Introductions, and transfers.
- Interface with Suppliers, Engineering, Service, Manufacturing and Sourcing to drive Quality improvements that minimize the Costs of Quality, specifically Failed on Arrival/Install (FOA/FOI) issues, Field Failures, and Factory defects.
- Assure Corrective and Preventive Action plans are developed and executed at assigned suppliers in compliance with the CAPA process.
- All other duties as assigned by manager
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of GEHC Purchasing Controls Procedure and associated Work Instructions and operates within them to ensure that all purchased product and services conform to specified requirements
- Ensure a compliant and qualified supply base by conducting supplier evaluations.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical engineering with well established experience in electrical industry &/or quality assurance, or an Associate’s Degree with extensive manufacturing, engineering, or quality assurance experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel spreadsheet development and analysis.
- Effective problem solving, root-cause analytical skills to lead and influence others to drive change (cross-functionally and globally).
- Expertise in Electrical manufacturing processes (Printed Wire Board ; Component ,Micro-Electronic etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization internationally
- Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation & conflict resolution skills with suppliers
- Excellent oral communication & report-writing skills.
- Fluency in English and in Finnish
- Ability to travel within Europe (mainly) 10-20 days / year
- Good level of understanding Russian in writing and reading
For more information please contact Laszlo Kelemen, Supplier Quality Team Leader, on Friday 20th or Friday 27th at 1-2pm local Helsinki time, tel. +358 40 5214422.
Please apply no later than October 29th via www.ge.com/careers Locations: