Application Operations Engineer
- GE Digital
- Posted 10/27/2017 11:51:42 AM
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Business Segment: Digital Technology
Location(s): India; Bangalore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Oracle Techno-Functional Supply Chain Consultant will support all aspects of the Oracle Global ERP footprint and associated 3rd party integrated applications. The role will be responsible for techno-functional support of Oracle R12 - Supply Chain and Manufacturing using by the respective GE Aviation business units in Europe (Oracle issue troubleshooting, breakfixes, Oracle daily operations, Oracle instance stabilization, Oracle cooperation and consulting provided to Oracle business users))
-Ensure techno-functional support of Oracle R12 for area of Supply Chain and Manufacturing
- Troubleshoot Oracle issues & interface issues in various Oracle Manufacturing and Supply Chain areas and provide breakfixes
- Provide consultation to Oracle business users, create SOP and training documentation for needed areas and build strong customer relationship
- Collaborate with Oracle functional teams and Oracle development teams in scrum oriented environment - understand user requirements and be able to translate them into technical language for further communication with development team
- Execute Oracle operations (access management, concurrent processing, sanity checks, regression testing etc.)
- Create Oracle techno-functional documentation in case of adding new Oracle features or new Oracle setup
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering (or a high school diploma/GED with
3 - 5 years of practical experience in Oracle R12 implementation or support
• Advanced knowledge of Oracle R12 modules: PO, INV, WMS, OM
• Basic knowledge of Oracle R12 modules: QA, EAM, LCM, MSCA, Depot Repair, Install base
• Advanced knowledge: Oracle workflow, personalization, admin setup (users, responsibilities, menu, concurrent, managers etc.),
• Business process knowledge: B2B, B2C, P2P, Manufacturing
• Basic knowledge of interface, basic AIM methodology
• Advanced knowledge of SQL
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills that non-technical end users can understand, Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to build positive and professional business relationships with internal and external clients.
• Excellent English (ability to lead meetings in English, ability to understand multilingual businesses, ability to explain solution and negotiate)
• Time flexibility, team player, good analytical skills
• Experience with multilingual projects & businesses
Locations: India; Bangalore