GE Lighting was born from Thomas Edison’s invention of the world’s first affordable incandescent lamp, and in the 125 years since, has invented nearly every major lighting technology, including the world’s first visible LED. Today, the business is bringing the future to light through a new generation of lighting that is as different from Edison’s first light bulbs as smartphones are from the first telephones. As part of our robust lighting portfolio, we have teams innovating ultra-efficient, high-quality and affordable LEDs for every socket and every room in the home. Plus, we’re unleashing the ultimate living experience through a mission-based connected team and a suite of connected lighting products that enable homeowners to do more, be better and connect simply. Essential Responsibilities:
- Maintain Product Regulatory Compliance information and Product Specification of GE Lighting products in Gensuite (GE system) , offline and in SAP
- Moderate the Product Regulatory Compliance processes, keep contact with Technology, Regulatory Compliance, Quality, EH&S and Sourcing experts.
- Support Regulatory Compliance awareness and the Compliance health of GE Lighting’s product portfolio
- Identify and implement process improvement actions
- Identify and Maintain Expert Matrix for Compliance Assessment Approval routing
- Create analysis and database to support the decision making in the PRC team
EHS related duties and responsibilities:
• Shall only work in a condition that means no risk to work safety, applies educated EHS rules to avoid any health risk. Keeps working area clean & safe.
• Keeps & improves the safe condition of equipment/machines he/she responsible for.
• Shall wear clothes for the work that does not risk health and must apply the Work Safety/Protection and EHS regulations and policies
• Shall report all kind of accidents, near-misses , fire or environmental damage without delay.
Quality related duties & responsibilities:
• Shall be concious of the fact that the job is directly & indirectly influences quality.
• Shall know & apply the quality requirements and regulations of the position.
• Shall notify & recommend ways to eliminate practices that threat quality. Qualifications/Requirements:
- Ongoing College/University studies or just finished in Business or Environmental Engineering field
- Engineering, technical, Product Regulatory Compliance or equivalent background or interest
- Fluent English and Hungarian, additional foreign language is an advantage
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and networking skills
- Advanced MS-Office and data management skills, SAP is an advantage
- Analytic mindset, problem solving skills
- Openness for new initiatives, fast learner, proactive
- Proven ability to work with global, cross-functional teams and vendors
- Passion for setting and meeting aggressive goals, hard worker
- Strong work ethics with unyielding integrity
- Team player
- Ability to work 40 hours a week