Internship -Business Analyst- Healthcare (Jan 18 - June 18)
Posted 10/27/2017 12:05:07 PM
Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): Singapore; Singapore
About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: This role allows for an exposure to analytics and be part of improving the business intelligence infrastructure for the business.
Essential Responsibilities: 1. Maintenance/refresh activities of existing reports
2. Drive system adoption and utilization
3. Product development- enhancements and building of new analytics
4. Collaboration with team members across other regions
5. Exploration of other functionalities/capabilities within Spotfire
Qualifications/Requirements: Undergraduate students in Computing, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or with strong analytics background
Desired Characteristics: 1. Knowledge in statistics
2. Knowledge in databases and data management
3. Experience in coding and analytics using R, or Python
4. Experience in creating data visualizations with web based tools such as Spotfire or Tableau is a plus
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.