Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
BHGE has an opening for a Drilling Services Account Coordinator in Midland, TX.
This role will be to sell and coordinate products and services to new and existing customers.
- Regularly scheduled visits to site locations and customer offices
- Consistent communication with field operations
- Respond to customer calls/concerns in the field as required and/or requested on a 24/7 basis.
- Identifying problems, offering solutions and responding to customer needs
- Ordering equipment & coordinating deliveries
- Tracking usage of equipment and creating invoices to be delivered to the customer
- Timely and regular reporting of site visits and KPI performance reporting as required internally and externally
- Regularly scheduled meetings with customer’s field, office, engineering, and management personal as required
- Engagement of technical services as required, and coordinating those activities
- Assists with the development of sales strategies for a specified geographic area, business or business product line.
- Develop strong business relationships based on service and product performance.
- The Account Coordinator must have a clean driving record as travel is a must for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 + years Oilfield experience, preferably in a drilling environment
- Strong knowledge of drilling motors, components, and applications
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in varied environments (office and field).
- May be required to travel at least 50% of the time within the geographic servicing region.
- The successful candidate chosen will be a fast learner, outgoing and have a successful track record of being a hard worker
- Strong inter-personnel skills and drive/motivation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of company products and services and their application to customer requirements and competitive market.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in sales.
- Ability to build strong relationships.
- Ability to coach others.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more