GE Global Operations is GE's multi-functional shared services organizations focused on delivering better outcomes at lower cost for our businesses and our customers. The strong partnership between Global Operations and GE Businesses creates a collaborative work culture and broadens best practice and industry knowledge sharing across the enabling functions. We believe that by keeping GE customers at the heart of everything we do, we will help GE work smarter, better and faster, allowing GE businesses to be more competitive in the global marketplace.
We are teams of functional process and domain experts, focused on the solutions that deliver results for the company. We think Big, we act as One, We deliver with Speed … so GE Works Role Summary:
If you have experience in marketing automation
and passionate about email marketing and marketing analytics
with a can-do attitude to help drive marketing campaigns
, then GE Global Operations is the place for you.
We need a candidate who ensures the smooth running of campaigns
– from communicating the correct information to all members of the team, to facing clients and reporting to the marketing operations team leader. Essential Responsibilities:
- Understanding customers’ strategy and business goals and help develop online campaigns on a profession level
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee expected outcomes from planning to reporting
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Prepare documentation and Report-out materials related to the campaign
- Ensure the project stays within the allocated budget
- Continuous communication with the client and team members for smooth operation.
Desired Characteristics: Locations:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experienced in B2B marketing automation, preferably with Marketo (Hubspot, Elaqua, Pardot etc. also welcome)
- Understanding email marketing campaigns, and knowledge of best practices in email, inbound marketing or online advertising platforms
- Familiar with lead/contact related activities/campaigns within a CRM platform
- Experience in marketing analytics , lead scoring, nurture programs coordination
- First class organisational skills and a proactive approach to creative projects
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
- An open-minded and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport