Sr Technical Pre-Sales Solution Architect
- GE Digital
- Posted 1/23/2017 8:17:06 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role is customer facing technical sales support professional, responsible for technical development, solution engineering both in oral and written format, technical consultative selling of value based solutions which improve customer outcomes, generating orders which create revenue for GE.
Sr Technical Pre-Sales , Solution Architect will support customer facing opportunities by working with Senior Sales Director and client in order to position GE software and technology solutions which improve customer outcomes. Sr Technical Pre-Sales, Solution Architect will be responsible to ensure proper customer requirements are obtained, evaluated and engineered into a GE software solution that meets defined customer outcomes, price point and overall expectations. Sr Technical Pre-Sales, Solution Architect will work across GE and will need the interpersonal and technical skills to effectively resource the appropriate team in order to win the business.
Sr Technical Pre-Sales, Solution Architect will also promote the business value proposition of GE software and must work in close cooperation with regional sales, account sales and commercial proposal staff. Primary technical role involved in DTI (demand to inquiry): aim at increasing market penetration through technical support during pre-ITO. Sr Technical Pre-Sales, Solution Architect will work closely with the Senior Sales Director and team and lead the technical solution development in order to support the sales vision, strategy and plan by collaboration projects, consultative customer engagements, workshops and mutual value client discovery. Sr Technical Pre-Sales, Solution Architect must effectively support the sales team which may include sales, legal, risk, finance and cross functional department involved in complex sales and be prepared to manage the technical changes and challenges throughout the sales lifecycle.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
• Minimum of 5-10 years of experience defining/developing software solutions within Professional Services, SaaS, PaaS, or other software delivery models.
• Excellent teaming, professional communication, inner personal skills, time management, self- motivation are a must.
• Experience in the Aviation industry.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
• Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
• Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
• Established project management skills.
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai