Business Segment: Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
Location(s): China ; ShangHai; Shanghai, beijing, shenzhen, guangzhou
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Essential Responsibilities: • Meet or Exceed Annual Sales Goal – Mainly through direct customer approach, or leverage selective channel partners to increase sales (deeper and broader penetration) within defined named accounts by creating value to customers for our solution footprint.
• Actively Grow Pipeline – through the use of coordinated activities with commercial & target marketing and through own initiatives grow and maintain a pipeline ~2-3 times cumulative account quota. In addition to tracking a 12 month rolling pipeline, key accounts need to be maintained a 36 month account’ plan that will be shared with other parts of business including marketing, product and delivery teams to ensure coordination across the business.
• Support new Initiatives at Named Accounts – Aggressively adopt new initiatives, programs, webinars, seminars, and campaigns within named accounts to support growth.
• Opportunity Tracking - Identify and initiate steps in sales cycles for products, potential services, and training. Monitor opportunities, through the GEIP sales process and make sure SFDC is updated in time. Be responsible for accurately forecasting opportunities in SFDC including the coordination of account activities on a regional, national level. BDM will also be responsible for initializing “deal reviews” as part of ongoing pipeline reviews.
• Increase Marketing Awareness – by working with the Channel Manager to identify various channel partners (distributors and solution providers) that will benefit from assistance in demand generation activities. Participate in local or regional events as required to support sales growth. Share information with selective channel partners to increase and broaden penetration in focusing vertical market.
• Work closely with Presales team – BDM will need to work closely with the presales technical and commercial team to lead account activities collaboration that aide in developing opportunities and closing sales with maximum financial benefit and risk mitigated.
• Provide professional sales experience for customers during all aspects of sales stages.
Qualifications/Requirements: • Incumbent shall have at least 3 years’ experience in enterprise software sales with solid experience in managing opportunities using a formal sales process along with solution sale in Plant automation and manufacturing management system. • Working Knowledge of MS Office based products • Working knowledge of CRM systems for pipeline and opportunity management • Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese • Experience in closing large (>$500k) opportunities a plus. • Experience of Successful Big account (>$1M/Y) development a plus • Industrial Software knowledge is required.
Locations: China ; ShangHai; Shanghai, beijing, shenzhen, guangzhou
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.