GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions
that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology
and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.GE Healthcare
provides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of
leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless
source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and
styles…people like you! Role Summary:
You will be responsible to drive sales in the GE Healthcare Life Sciences Filtration consumables and custom business in the Nordics and Benelux regions focusing on our industrial customers. Success in the role requires very active promotion of products and solutions in the field to the end-users. As Consumables sales takes place mostly via our distribution partners excellent communication skills and experience is needed to support and motivate our channel. Essential Responsibilities:
• Achieve sales targets and customer satisfaction in assigned area
• Create end user demand for both direct and indirect customers and spend at least 80% of time in the field
• Motivate, encourage and support distributors to promote GE Healthcare Life Sciences consumables
• Sales negotiation and deal closure, interfacing with all key buying influencers such as direct users and decision makers
• Promote solution selling by combining all relevant consumables in the customer workflow and find leads for custom products as well as promoting all Life Science products.
• Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of GE and competitive products.
• Actively use CRM system (Salesforce.com) to ensure transparency and total customer management Qualifications/Requirements:
• Science Degree and experience from the field of Scientific Filtration sales or similar or equivalent experience
• Preferably consultative sales experience
• Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with regular overnight stays
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Valid driving license
• Fluent in English with good knowledge of both written and verbal English Desired Characteristics:
• Knowledge and experience in the field of filtration in areas such as Environmental analysis, Food and Beverage and analytical Chemistry.
• Experience in working with distributors
• Robust interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales solutions
• Strong communication skills and ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
• Demonstrated ability for prioritization and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously