GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
At GE, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in.
At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers.
GE Grid Software Solutions is a leading supplier in the energy segment globally and in the Benelux and helps utilities better manage resources and drive greater productivity and profitability through its wide range of Software solutions. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our software solutions.
GE delivers one of the broadest portfolio offerings in the industry which covers Electricity, Gas, Water and Telco sectors allowing customers to plan, build and manage their network assets more effectively.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of
leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless
source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and
styles…people like you! Role Summary:
You will have exceptional outcome selling skills and a curiosity to understand business models, markets and operational profiles. You will be able to establish a deep understanding of our customers’ most important business outcomes and will partner with our product-, development and engineering teams. Essential Responsibilities:
You are able to translate customer requirements into solutions and to easily switch between long term sales cycles for business critical solutions and short term sales cycles for agile and focused applications.
The position requires exceptional influencing skills with all level decision-makers to drive new thinking about how they run their business.
• Sales responsibility for GE Grid Software Solutions (including GIS-Geographical Information Systems, Network Inventory management, SCADA, DMS, EMS solutions, Outage management, Workforce Management, Mobility solutions,) and services in Benelux area. Qualifications/Requirements:
• Bring outcome selling experience and skills to this role to lead GE’s outcome selling approach at each of our strategic customers to drive growth in region orders, sales and operating profit.
• Lead outcome selling account planning process with each strategic account to establish a deep understanding of their business outcomes and needs, and align and quantify our value proposition with our customer’s specific business outcomes,
• Developing new customer accounts and grow business volume with existing direct customers and Value added re-sellers.
• Work with existing channels to market, providing support in order to increase market penetration.
• Collaborate with Region Account team to effectively manage territory.
• Achieve order, sales and margin targets.
• Contribute to the regions plans by engaging with colleagues and with other departments of GE.
• Create, communicate, and execute sales/growth strategies and well-defined account + action plans for each assigned customer and key product/service offerings.
• Create Go-To-Market plans for the territory.
• Maintain and grow GE presence.
• Proactively educate and influence customer businesses through financials, specifications, product approvals, and identification of key functionalities requested by the customers for input into R&D plan.
• Identify key customer and business requirements, incorporate into growth plan to capture and expand GE’s share.
• Providing feedback regarding market trends, pricing and competition to Commercial operations and P&L.
• Provide win/loss data for as many opportunities as possible.
• Customer calls and meetings, customer presentations and executive level selling and alliance relationships.
• Deal closing based on customer relationships and customer understanding.
• Use of reporting tools, especially for forecasting, responsible for reporting accuracy on a weekly basis.
• Significant software sales experience.
• Dutch and English imperative; French would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of Information Technology (IT) industry (software products, markets, technology trends).
• Proactive work style, creativity, energy. Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a distributed, pan-European and matrix sales structure. Self-starter with high energy level is key to success in this position.
• Proven track record establishing relationships at C’level: CEO, CTO, CIO and CFO level service provider executives.
• Customer orientated/ Growth mindset.
• Must be able to generate immediate credibility on different levels externally and internally. Ability to develop key customer relationships and to promote win-win sales strategies.
• First class sales acumen with strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills. Excellent negotiating & closing skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationships / team building.
• Unyielding commitment to integrity and the GE values. Desired Characteristics:
• Utility marketplace knowledge desired.
• Knowledge of Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) and Asset Performance Management.
• Knowledge of Real-Time-Control-Systems/SCADA systems.
• Knowledge of Analytics and cloud-based solutions.
Netherlands; Capelle aan den IJssel, Utrecht, Amsterdam, Den Haag, Eindhoven, Zwolle, Leiden