This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world. Role Summary: We are looking for a PLM Project Manager (m/f). Job Reference #2780720 Essential Responsibilities:
As Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Project Manager for Distributed Power, you will lead strategic PLM implementation projects enabling a common PLM platform for Distributed Power. You will collaborate with the Digital Engineering team and maintain a vital working relationship to your internal customers to implement newest PLM technologies.
A good sense for cross-functional alignment opportunities, identifying & realizing simplification efforts along with productivity improvements and a strong focus on harmonization are key for this role.
Initial projects’ focus will be on PLM core features (CAD centric, BoM less and Enterprise Change) implemented to a next generation PLM framework serving as a foundational layer to Distributed Power’s Brilliant Factory- and Digital Thread initiatives.
Later initiative phases will offer to explore and enable holistic PLM based processes like 3D- & effectivity date based Configuration.
- Agile project management in a fast-moving working environment
- Lead the analysis, requirements, design, development, implementation, documentation and maintenance of IT system solutions
- Manage scope, resources, time and risk in delivering high-quality projects
- Interface directly with functional leadership & key stakeholders, working as a business partner to evaluate, simplify, and improve business processes
- Responsible to source and lead contractual staff as needed per assigned project
- Partner with GE Digital and Power P&Ls on Digital Thread initiatives
- Specific focus on initiatives and programs which promote and improve employee experience and a contemporary workplace
- Experience in the following domains: PLM Methodology, BoM Lifecycle, Data Migration, Change Process, CAD, Data Classification, ERP
- Experience with the following tools: ENOVIA 3D Experience, CATIA, CREO, ORACLE EBS
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Relevant experience in Project- / Program Management
According to Austrian law job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EURO 3.099,59 gross monthly. Please note that this is the very minimum salary and will most likely be higher. The effective salary is based on the candidate’s Qualification and Experience and will be negotiated accordingly. Desired Characteristics:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs/projects
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute projects
- Green Belt certified
- Leadership Training Program Experience - IMLP, OMLP, FMP (GE internally)
- Lean or Agile experience
- PMP / ITIL certified
- Strong, demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction