GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Role Summary:
This position requires a qualified application trainer to develop, deliver and maintain functional training on Oracle ERP (primarily Fusion Cloud ERP, in addition to EBS R12) modules for end users. When delivering training, travel is expected to GE sites as required. The trainer must have excellent English language verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in creating and delivering ERP application functional training to all levels of staff.
• Apply business process knowledge to learn how the ERP works and convert that learning into training content, with minimal guidance.
• Prepare content and deliver training to target audiences via classroom, virtual or webinar.
• Record training for re-use.
• Use adult learning techniques, training tools and terminology appropriate to the learner and topic. Adapt presentation style to meet the learner needs. Practice good classroom management techniques to handle a variety of classroom situations. Anticipate, address and field questions. Provide both positive and constructive feedback to learners.
• Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
• Ensure all training materials are updated on a timely basis and scrubbed of personally identifiable information, using the most current, up-to-date format and content.
• Understand the basic component of developing a training solution. Use sound adult learning techniques and approved templates. Materials include, but are not limited to, manuals, job aids, visual aids, wall charts, PowerPoint presentations, hands-on demonstrations within the applications.
• Confer with management and subject matter experts to gain knowledge of work situation requiring training for employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
• Lead training related projects, as needed.
• Create training assessments and surveys.
• Evaluate trending learning event results.
• Gather and summarize subject matter research for developing training.
• Creating reports and status on training/class activities.
• Act as SME to help design learning interventions.
• Design and develop training aids, including instructor and participant guides, job aids, quick-fact reference guides, and other various materials.
• Design and develop online training materials specific to company’s programs, policies, and processes.
• On an ongoing basis maintain, revise, and improve existing online courses. Qualifications/Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Education or related field
• 5 of more years of experience with adult learning concepts and training delivery techniques
• 5 or more years of experience designing and delivering Oracle ERP application training (all financial and supply chain modules), preferably for Oracle Cloud ERP, at minimum for Oracle EBS R12