About Us: In 2001 Power business established its new site in Veresegyház with 1500 employees, and we provide the following activities: assembly of industrial gas turbines and gas-powered containers, production and renovation of burnspace– and turbine stator components. Furthermore, we also are a global spare-parts distributor in nearly all countries. If you want to be a part of this business’s young and dynamic team, and you want to have international career, don’t hesitate to apply today!
Role Summary: The developer will follow technical standards and best practices in .Net development to build web-based client tools as well as interfaces between different systems like ERPs and Primavera tools.
Essential Responsibilities: As a member of the Primavera CoE team, this role will work with a dynamic team of developers to bring the best solution to the customer.
The CoE has deep penetration supporting GE Power, Oil & Gas, Energy Management and also supports Aviation and Transportation.
The successful candidate has the opportunity to learn broadly while implementing best practices, improving existing CoE development processes, identify new innovative solution design and propose simplification opportunities.
The candidate will be involved in the different development that simplify our end users experience, adaptation of our Universal Data Center (UDC, .NET home grown solution) in to the Amazon Cloud and will be part of the team who will build the next generation of UDC using the latest technology available.
• Develop UDC tools and integrations using our .NET web platform and webservices
• Translate business requirements into technical design for UDC solutions and/or Primavera integrations
• Help improving common framework to increase productivity
• Capable of meeting business critical application SLAs, recovery CTQs, and requirements in a cost-effective manner
• Exchange technical best practices with internal and external teams in regards to UDC tools, framework integrations, implementations and enhancements
• Maintain industry knowledge related to technology trends
• Leverage understanding of business processes to offer simple development solutions
• Deliver new UDC and .NET components, emerging technologies and enabling tools including Mobile. Seek innovative opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or relevant experience.
• Capability to work on multiple small projects in a highly dynamic environment
• Experience with data modeling and design in Oracle/DB2 and/or Sql Server
• Good technical depth and operational focus • Experience in integrating with one or more complex systems
• ERP, Web Services, and Oracle/MS SQL experience
• Primavera integration experience (Nice to have)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Problem-solving and interpersonal skills
• Good time-management skills
• Quality and cost driven
• Willingness to learn about Primavera tools and planning processes
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.