GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE Role Summary:
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
We are looking for an experienced CT Field Service Engineer responsible for meeting the daily service repair needs of customer’s equipment specific to our Multi-Vendor Services business.
Predominantly based London the role requires excellent analytical and communication skills combined with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
• Advanced, total system-level troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs on major OEM CT equipment and potentially MRI. Qualifications/Requirements:
• Completing Preventative Maintenance and Functional Management Inspections. Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
• Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
• Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
• Maintaining tools and test equipment properly and ensuring they are calibrated.
• Meeting Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety, and/or other applicable regulatory requirements.
• Managing vendors service delivery processes in compliance with GE Healthcare policies.
• Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving.
• Participating in sales opportunities such as contract renewals and assist with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
• Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient and cost effective service delivery to all accounts with assigned area.
• May include training of clinical staff on designated equipment.
• Teach and assist other Field Engineers on advanced and complex troubleshooting and technical fixes, plays a leading role on complex and multifunctional system fixes.
• May take on additional responsibilities within local area as needed
• Extensive and proven applied CT Field Services experience
• Extensive experience within major OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
• Qualified to Degree level or equivalent knowledge and work experience.
• High technical and analytical skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of CT and MRI equipment
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process
• Fluent in English
• Base or willing to relocate to the London area
• Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
• Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
• Ability to work designated shift patterns, including scheduled "out of hours work" (2pm-10pm M-F, 1x per month) and scheduled weekends (1 in 4) if required and happy to travel.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working Desired Characteristics:
• GE knowledge.
Salary - Competitive Rates of Pay Apply
Opening Date- 19th July 2017
Closing Date- 16th August 2017
For further information about this role and to apply, please visit gecareers.com quoting reference number 2753647 Locations:
United Kingdom; London