Location(s): United States ; Massachusetts; Marlborough
Role Summary: This role is responsible for proactively developing, implementing & supporting the GE Healthcare sales strategy by creating & sustaining operational relationships/alliances with Group Purchase Organizations operational leadership staff and member accounts. This role aligns/supports GPO relationship communities and Core Imaging Sales Specialists. Also accountable for contract compliance maintenance, Member notification/follow-up, administration fee analysis & membership participation maintenance.
Essential Responsibilities: • Main Operational contact point for the GPO Operational staff, GE GPO relationship leaders and GE Product sales specialists
• Drive GPO contract Compliance measurement and analysis and work directly with members / sales specialists to communicate compliance gaps and bring members to correct pricing tiers. Direct customer communication will be required to discuss current positions and actions plans to rectify. Rigor and tracking will be required to ensure actions are being taken and desired positions are on track. Close liaison with the GPO relationship leaders and other functions will be critical
• Main contact point for GPO and/or Member inquiries on rosters, LOC’s, LOD’s and admin fees. Work closely with appropriate internal functions to bring quick resolutions and identify processes changes to avoid future issues.
• Perform trend analysis and metrics reporting on GPO performance including revenue and unit trends, admin fee movements and standardization rebate program effectiveness. Report out to GM and leadership performance trends and recommendations to maximize growth and margin.
• Build relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for all GEHC Core Imaging businesses, products & services within GPO member accounts
• Follow all applicable GE policies, procedures and operating mechanisms
• Proactively participate in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management
• Ensure knowledge of and compliance with Quality, Regulatory, integrity and company policies
Qualifications/Requirements: • College degree or Associates degree and minimum of 4 years work experience in either sales, national accounts experience, inside sales or contracts administration experience.
• Demonstrated experience prioritizing conflicting demands from multiple business clients in an extremely fast paced environment.
• Strong Analytic Skills: Demonstrated skill to clearly analyze financial information and generate alternatives
• Excellent Communication skills: experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex information in an easy to understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing
• Effective at building relationships across the organization and with GPO members
• Skilled at managing conflict
• Strong PC skills: experience with financial applications including Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint, skills
• Outstanding influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
• High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to GPO members in a way that produces understanding and impact
Desired Characteristics: • Advanced educational achievement; Bachelor's degree or higher
• Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate with employees and customers at all levels
• Deep knowledge of GE Healthcare and the products and services offered
• Demonstrates an understanding of different organizational departments and functions
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Exceptional skills as a change agent and process oriented individual
• Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
Locations: United States ; Massachusetts; Marlborough
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.