Business Segment: Digital Information Technology & Digital Thread
Location(s): Hungary ; Budapest
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Full Lifecycle Management of AI projects as they relate to Global Ops CoreTech Services
• Comprehensive Planning, Resource Scheduling, Budgeting, Due Diligence, Delivery, Control, and Closing, define and manage project schedules and budgets
• Manage and control project scope, define project roles and responsibilities, manage multiple cross-functional, matrix teams to ensure all project deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and with the required level of quality
• Assist business team in defining requirements and driving simplification
• Assist AI team in the development and maintenance of the Acquisition Playbook & Toolset
• Manage project risks and develop appropriate mitigation strategies
• Track and report on project and deliverable status and manage variances
• Manage daily activities, issue resolution and communication across technical execution teams in order to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, as defined in the Acquisition Playbook
• Provide professional oversight to the 3rd party contracted project resources
• Work as a business partner with clients and users to evaluate / improve business processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions
• Establish and maintain appropriate level of communication with stakeholders
• Partner with GE businesses to become the service provider of choice for Acquisition Integration activity
• Ensure conformance to Global Operations IT standards and practices driving GE’s Cloud & Mobile 1st strategy wherever relevant
• Project management experience in global environments
• Demonstrated project management skills, including initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management, quality management and communication
• Good knowledge of Global Operations IT Services, Processes and Standards – and be able to apply them to Infrastructure integrations.
• Ability to independently drive activities whilst identifying and escalating issues appropriately
• Understanding of IT technologies and how to apply them
• Awareness of and ability to deliver compliance requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills
• Demonstrated ability operate successfully global matrix organization
• Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.