- GE Healthcare
- Posted 1/23/2017 11:29:33 AM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Healthcare Technology & Medical Innovation
Location(s): China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Member experiences technically challenging rotations that are driven by innovation. The core engineering skills gained in assignments are enhanced through advanced courses in engineering. Corporate courses are also provided. Experience and training combined with mentoring and guidance from assignment managers, prepares members with the technical skills and values needed to achieve a successful career in technology.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
Working closely with employees in manufacturing and sales to integrate product designs with manufacturing processes and ensure that GE's products/services meet customer needs
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Support compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design Outputs/Program Deliverables
5. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
1. Bachelors degree in EE, ME, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Biomedical Engineering
2. GPA greater than or equal to 3.0 (on 4.0 scale)
3. Proven knowledge of advanced mathematics, including calculus and differential equations
4. Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in design engineering or manufacturing
5. Experience writing technical reports
U.S. (Country) Specific Qualifications:
1. Must be legally authorized to work in the United States full-time
2. Must be willing to work in our [city, state] facility full-time
3. Must submit application for employment through gecareers.com (or COS if internal) to be considered
4. Must be 18 years of age or older
5. Must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
6. Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background
1. Prior intern, co-op, or research experience in a design field such as hardware design (electrical or mechanical), firmware design or software design/applications
2. Demonstrated commitment to a career in technology and a passion for engineering
3. Demonstrated propensity towards analytics as they relate to problem solving
4. Demonstrated leadership skills, community involvement, and exhibited passion for technology
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imagine and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients.
GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, GE Healthcare is a $15 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE). Worldwide, GE Healthcare employs more than 43,000 people committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries.
GE is an equal opportunity employer.
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing