- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/26/2017 1:03:22 AM
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Healthcare Global Supply Chain
Location(s): China; ZheJiang; Tonglu
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Manufacturing Engineer position provides technical manufacturing support for products as part of the Manufacturing team. The position is a role with a strong initial focus on technical support process simplification and improvement.
Utilizing initiative and independent judgment to construct, evaluate and improve complex engineering models - Performing trouble shooting encompassing multiple variables and unknowns to achieve root cause analysis - Instructing and conducting diagnostic tests to develop conclusions and solutions; - Leading technician teams in developing software and hardware evaluations to implement plans - Working with employees and management to deploy training plans - Taking ownership of business objectives, including delivery, EHS, productivity, materials, costs, output, cycle time, and quality - Providing technical assistance by phone or in person to customers, field service personnel, or suppliers - Employing Six Sigma to lead teams and improve established processes and metrics
1. 1 years technical experience 2. Proven technical leadership experience Quality Specific Goals: 1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position. 2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines. 3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
1. Demonstrated ability to lead and supervise a team of technicians 2. Demonstrated intuitive and advanced proficiency at logical trouble shooting 3. Proven technician experience 4. Demonstrated ability to draw accurate conclusions from test data 5. High proficiency to interpret, instruct, and explain complex, technical information 6. Ability to utilize and modify computerized work systems 7. Strong written and verbal communication skills 8. Six Sigma Green Belt Certification 9. Bachelors and 2 years technical experience OR Associates Degree or High School diploma/GED
Locations: China; ZheJiang; Tonglu