Location(s): United States ; Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Arizona; Seattle
About Us: What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
GE Healthcare Life Sciencesprovides products and services used as tools for biopharmaceutical manufacturing, drug discovery and the latest in cellular technologies, thereby enabling our customers around the world to be more productive, effective and creative. Our motivation is to create better health for more people. Through our five decades of supporting the biopharmaceutical industry and its research partners to become more productive, we are helping to reduce costs, increase access and improve quality in the healthcare system. We use our expertise and know-how in imaginative ways to work with our customers to provide what’s needed today and create products and solutions to enable the medical treatments of tomorrow. We add value to our customers by:
Providing cutting-edge research tools that give deeper insights into cell function to enable disease diagnosis and the development of treatments.
Enabling manufacturing productivity: we provide solutions for the entire bioprocess workflow (i.e. start-to-finish bioprocessing) helping our customers to develop and manufacture biopharmaceuticals more efficiently.
Providing high quality support and maintenance services.
We are the home of many famous brands, including Whatman, Amersham, Biacore, WAVE, Applied Precision, Xcellerex and more.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Role Summary: This role is responsible for proactively developing & implementing a One GE Healthcare sales strategy by creating & sustaining strategic relationships with Accounts in the assigned territory & acting as a technical expert for assigned products. This position is responsible for developing & maintaining a detailed understanding of assigned accounts’ business & keeping other cross-functional stakeholders informed & involved. Expected to lead & close deals for assigned accounts.
Essential Responsibilities: • Meet and exceed sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned accounts. Territory includes selected accounts in WA, OR, ID, UT, NV, NM, MT, WY, ND, SD, Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB)
• Prepare annual territory sales budget in collaboration with Sales leadership, including forecasting sales, analyzing data, and maintaining records and documentation within appropriate systems.
• Build relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for GE Cell Culture. Represent and act as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory. Provide on-going feedback to management, product teams, services and marketing.
• Develop & implement Go-to-Market plans within territory in collaboration with cross functional teams to achieve results through effective project proposals, negotiations, and contracts.
• Ability to maintain and build upon existing business and to identify and grow new business opportunities.
• Experience of preparing sales quotations, managing projects, devising programs to increase business.
• Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management. Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value, and promote Service offerings to identify and escalate commercial service needs to drive customer NPS.
• In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive One GE Healthcare marketing and customer events in assigned territory.
• Lead and leverage Field Application Specialists, Sales Support, Customer Service and other Company resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to create a competitive differentiation. Deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Follow all applicable GE policies, procedures and operating mechanisms. Proactively participate in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management.
• Ensure knowledge of and compliance with Quality, Regulatory, integrity and company policies.
Qualifications/Requirements: 1. Bachelors Degree or 5+ years of direct sales experience.
2. 3 years of strategic sales experience.
3. 3 years experience in the healthcare industry.
4. Proven key account management and project planning skills.
5. Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
6. Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
7. Proven track record on relationship building skills.
8. High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
9. Must live in and travel extensively throughout assigned territory, some overnight travel required.
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.