About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare’s Healthcare Systems business provides a wide range of technologies and services for clinicians and healthcare administrators that can help caregivers improve the consistency, quality and efficiency of patient care everywhere. These technologies advance every phase of patient care, from diagnostic imaging to routine testing to life-critical care. With X-ray, Women’s Health, Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance, Molecular Imaging, Diagnostic Cardiology and Interventional technologies, GE creates industry-leading products that allow clinicians to see inside the human body more clearly than ever. In addition, with efforts in ultrasound, ECG, bone densitometry, patient monitoring, incubators and infant warmers, respiratory care, anesthesia management and a wide range of technologies and services for clinicians and healthcare administrators, GE’s Healthcare Systems business enables clinicians to provide better care for millions of patients every day - from wellness checkups to advanced diagnostics to life-saving treatment. target=“_blank”>Learn More About Careers at GE
Role Summary: Responsible for providing the formal technical and clinical support during the sales process within in a geographic region. Responsibilities may include providing the required pre-sale product demonstrations (or clinical trial support) as well as post-sale installation, training and/or customer service activities to support sales objectives for their geography. Responsibilities may also include ongoing post-sale customer support including on site clinical in-servicing and go-live support.
Essential Responsibilities: Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed • Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers on software, application and/or equipment use, monitor customer installations within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships • Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer • Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training • Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
• Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs
Qualifications/Requirements: Required Qualifications: • Required active professional clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinical • Demonstrated current basic clinical scanning proficiencies on current products/platforms • Cinical/ technical experience following certification with demonstrated clinical/technical skill in specific Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products • Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows
To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
Ability to communicate effectively using local language
Quality Specific Goals
1. Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPAA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken. 2. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken 3. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position 4. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines 5. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required 6. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System
Desired Characteristics: Preferred Qualifications: • Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred in related business or technical/clinical field or equivalent knowledge and experience
• Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired) • Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
• Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations) • Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers) • Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process) • Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve • Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
• Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
• Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments • Clinical experience in large hospital/university setting preferred • Proven experience of demonstrated clinical scanning skills in specific modality • Current GE product experience desired • Fluency in other relevant languages within territory
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.