At GE Aviation
, we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of
ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
The CTP Manager will integrate and develop processes for Customer support that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in short-term and long-term planning and contribute to the overall business strategy.
Provide leadership and technical direction to a newly formed team inside Engineering and coordinate, working in synergy with Military LCE team and Analytics team, the execution of the following main activities:
- Identify the logistic support needs (AGE/Facilities, Tech Pubs, Training, Material Support, LSA, PHST) for engine operation and their relationships, as required by applicable contracts and develop them accordingly
- Define the appropriate maintenance policy on the basis of reliability data and Customer requirements
- Coordinate implementation of activities instructed by SBs or modification campaigns
- Manage and provide disposition to departure records, coming from shops and operators, for programs where Avio Aero is TCH, interacting with the relevant Engineering functions
- Provide guidelines to overhaul shops and maintainers for workscope definition on issues, troubleshooting and fault isolation not covered by standard O&M manuals
- Be the technical interface for Operators, Field teams or FSRs providing answers to queries (Q&A) coming from shops (MR&O) and from the field
- Identify best practices and processes for customer technical programs plans to support customer needs in maintenance plans
- Effectively communicate with the Customer or Program Manager to assure a quality product is delivered
- Master Degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering from an accredited university
- Experience in technical support for products in service
- Knowledge of logistic support disciplines
- Good English and Italian language knowledge, both written and oral
- PC proficiency
- EU Work Permit
- Experience in logistic support disciplines
- Experience in team management
- Knowledge of Development and Certification/Qualification process
- Experience in cost and value engineering
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of autonomous decision making
- Knowledge of aeronautical Certification rules
Locations: Italy; Brindisi