||Power Water & Distributed Power
||This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
|Posted Position Title
||Executive Assistant (m/f)
||Administration and Support
|Location(s) Where Opening Is Available
||We are looking for an Executive Assistant (m/f).
Job Reference #2721810.
- Perform wide variety of administrative support activities, which require the handling of business-sensitive and confidential information
- Develop presentations, agendas, correspondence and memoranda for a variety of internal and external executive populations and create executive level charts, reports, and correspondence using the Microsoft toolkit as needed
- Responsible for the establishment of meeting and agenda priorities, travel schedules and staff meetings within a very dynamic environment
- Responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity
- Meet day-to-day short-term objectives
- Resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning
- Provide office leadership and administrative support for a member (s) of the management team or a defined team
- Work with external customers on meeting agendas and events planning
- Responsible for contemporary document management and filling
- Bachelor’s degree and significant experience in an administrative role
- Fluent in English and German
- MS Office proficiency
- Customer orientation
- Able to work under time pressure
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Competent personality
According to Austrian law job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EURO 2.657,90 gross monthly. Please note that this is the very minimum salary and will most likely be higher. The effective salary is based on the candidate’s Qualification and Experience and will be negotiated accordingly.