About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Essential Responsibilities: • Utilizes Gold Standard marketing practices and skills to contribute in the development and execution of the marketing plan for a global product (portfolio management, marketing strategy, value proposition, positioning etc.) Responsibilities include VOC gathering, Marketing Blueprint development and collaboration, competitive analysis, segmentation, targeting and positioning to align messaging, tactics, commercial channel tools and execution for success
• Using a variety of inputs, e.g. market research, clinical and industry trend analysis, and market share, assists in the development of the global product/portfolio strategy for a product segment/category/portfolio. Helps develop and test new product ideas in partnership with Product Management & Engineering
• Key contributor to the global product/portfolio roadmap and operating plan definition with the goal of achieving growth and market share objectives. Collaborates with Product leaders, regional sales and marketing to develop the orders forecast for the product segment and the segment marketing budget.
• Collaborates with Marketing Communications and PR to execute global communication plans and contributes to the development of communication “assets” (collateral, images, and training tools/courses) that can be used in the execution of regional communication plans.
• Drives the development of the Commercial Launch and Sales Readiness Strategies and Plans for introduction of NPIs. Works with regional and field marketers to coordinate region specific launch activities, to be executed by regional teams.
• Leads operating rhythm with the segment product management team to ensure execution of marketing plans (collecting VOC – research, advisory boards, concept testing; communication and promotional plans – events; regional show site development), development of regional Key Opinion Leader relationships and dissemination of best practices and customer success globally.
Qualifications/Requirements: 1. 5+ years experiences in marketing, product marketing or related field 2. Excellent oral and written communications skills 3. Strong analytical and process skills 4. Must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background
Desired Characteristics: 1. 8+ years experiences in marketing, product marketing or related field 2. Marketing experience in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding 3. Healthcare product/industry acumen 4. Experience managing a global brand 5. Innovation – ability to develop/execute on new ideas through collaboration 6. Strong analytical and process skills 7. Team oriented – ability to work well with diverse, global and cross-functional teams
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.