Senior Electrical Engineer
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 12/10/2016 8:45:44 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): China; BeiJing; Beijing
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
VCP (variable cost productivity) is a key customer value differentiator and competitive advantage for Imaging business growth. VCP engineers are key part of Imaging Engineering COE and VCP team to drive product and service cost out.
1.Execute with limited guidance the design, development, analysis , and evaluation of assigned VCP projects that meet business standards, practices and procedures and the product / program requirements
2.Develop action plans to anticipate and respond to project risks
3.Support and coordinate with cross-functional VCP teams
4.Provide timely communication and recommendations on significant issues or developments 5.Be responsible for defining, estimating, leading and coordinating work or projects within functional area(s) of expertise
6.Participate and present in technical and program reviews
7.Document technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
8.Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business
9.Help define and execute on VCP team strategies
10.Help establish overall VCP team goals, metrics, capturing of lessons-learned, and developing robust VCP processes and practices
1. Expertise (>8 years) on electrical circuitry and digital design
2. >5 years engineering experience in embeded RTOS system firmware and/or software design.
3. Able to development software architecture flows down from system requirement/diagram and its protocols
4. Able to development firmware architecture flows down from system requirement/diagram/schemetic
5. FPGA NIOS/MCU/DSP and eCOS, Linux, Vxworks software design and considerations
6. Altera FPGA datasheet and usage guidance, selection (MCU/DSP as well)
7. Prefer to VHDL coding, timing constraints, I/O termination, simulation, familiar with Altera QuartusII tool.
8. Remote service, error handling, mistake proofing
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing