GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Responsible for building the Strategic Marketing roadmap for the APAC region. Key person responsible for driving segmentation strategy & plotting market trends to identify commercial opportunities. Works closely with Regional Product Managers to create segment level value proposition differentiation. Build Outcome Selling program. Develop APAC level KOL and Academics strategy. Drive an integrated Franchise view of Equipment and Service offerings, and lastly drive Strategic Projects regionally. Essential Responsibilities:
- Build & drive quantitative segmentation models at a sub-region level to deliver strategic decisions on segment choice - Drive local sub-region level participation and buy in to segmentation work and decisions.
- Build Opportunity Potentialization model across segment and geography (LCT) to align field level sales activities - Acts as input point to Commercial Excellence teams to design the field level commercial strategy to deploy, target, prioritize.
- Construct the Outcome selling Program and drive commercial activation at sub-region level partnering closely with sub-region CMO’s, Commercial leaders and GM’s.
- Provide inputs on commercial team’s development plan on outcome selling – training strategy & framework – success measured by key wins in large competitive deals.
- Build a robust APAC level Key Opinion leader strategy – backed by rigorous research and feedback – tools, process, engagement and governance model.
- Identify systemic investments required to build a sustainable and progressive KOL program – generate stakeholder support for investment dollars.
- Work closely with Service, pricing, commercial finance, modality, and other stakeholders to drive a segment level franchise view to joint equipment and service offer – which segment at what price to gain how much market share at what CM%.
- Provide inputs to VCP design to influence and align to strategic marketing and growth goals.
- Drive strategic projects – e.g Japan 2025, Hepatic Guide launch etc.
- Monitor macro-economic trends impacting the business opportunity and industry. Build early warning signs / heads up to stake holders.
- Partner with Finance to own the planning cycles from Marketing / Commercial side - build, articulate and drive the strategic blue print / operating plan for the APAC region
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- At least 10 years of experience in Marketing/Sales/Service organizations
- Experience leading a team
- Strong business acumen, good business knowledge and understanding of the commercial process
- Reliable, responsive, attentive to detail
- Action and results oriented
- Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate with employees and customers at all levels
- Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
- Fluent in English
- MBA or equivalent
- Exceptional skills as a change agent and process oriented individual
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast paced organization
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/Medical Device industry acumen is an advantage
- Ability to coach and mentor
oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and
build rapport at all levels within an organization, positive thinker.