GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Digital is a new business created in September 2015 to accelerate GE’s efforts to build our digital strength and win in the Industrial Internet. GE Digital connects streams of machine data to powerful analytics and people, providing industrial companies with valuable insights to manage assets and operations more efficiently. World-class talent and software capabilities driving digital industrial transformation for big gains in productivity, availability and longevity. We do this by leveraging Predix, our industrial cloud platform purpose built for the demanding safety & security needs of industrials. Our plan is to combine horizontal capacity with an industry-based approach to customers with the goal of being a top ten software company by 2020.
Digital talent is the differentiator and a hi-performing Talent Acquisition team plays a critical role in ensuring GE transforms to a digital industrial company.
GE Digital is expanding strongly in Hungary and we are therefore looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP). An expert in Digital recruitment, who can help us develop GE Digital in the region. Role Summary:
Being part of the Digital Talent Acquisition team in Hungary, you will be directly responsible for the wing to wing recruitment process of a mix of standard and niche recruiting roles including stakeholder engagement. You will be sought out as an SME for specific domains, industries or functions and play a lead role in new process identification and development. You will directly create and foster diverse candidate pipelines and work with client groups to understand potential hiring needs. Essential Responsibilities:
In this role you will:
• Manage predominantly search recruiting activity, including a mix of external hires and internal recruitment.
• Create desirable job descriptions and passive candidate marketing plans that drive successful wing to wing recruiting while ensuring diverse candidate slates.
• Lead stakeholder reporting development/communications.
• Work as a trusted advisor to stakeholders and candidates and have some influencing capabilities.
• Use Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to track and manage interview slates and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools to develop robust candidate pipelines.
• Deliver exceptional candidate slates by using well proven, passive candidate recruiting methodologies.
• Take direction from Stakeholders to “reactively” recruit but is able to identify potential talent and arrange value add exploratory interviews.
• Be naturally self-directed and works as an individual contributor supporting an assigned client group.
• Guide interview team to learn and use capability-based interviewing techniques.
• Gather, prepare and present candidate compensation information to stakeholders after setting candidate expectations.
• Take steps to ensure short successful negotiations lead to high candidate acceptance rates and low candidate withdraws.
• Help support GE’s diversity strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles.
• Seek out internal/external influencers then openly shares knowledge and best practices including emerging technology/tools.
• Become subject matter expert of the market and knowledgeable about the global GE Business.
• Capable of working cross-functionally with matrixed teams to meet overall business recruiting goals. Qualifications/Requirements:
• Demonstrated experience in passive and niche recruiting in the high tech sector.
• Solid recruitment experience in Hungary for a software company or in a search firm, recruiting towards the high tech industry.
• Experience in recruiting fullstack developers, UX Designers and Data Scientists would be strong plus.
• Strong knowledge of social media and its application as a recruitment tool, specifically LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
• Fluent English is required and Hungarian.
• Legal authorization to work in the EU
• Researches the industry landscape, stays on top of market trends and brings new ideas to clients and team.
• Uses highly engaging messaging techniques to improve passive talent conversion.
• Gathers market data and landscape for the Hiring Manager
• Demonstrates understanding of key cross-functional concepts that impact the company, business priorities, & organizational dynamics. Seeks to understand the products of their business.
• Engages positively across multiple departments, GE businesses and customers to manage conflict and establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust in order to achieve a business goal.
• Identifies all appropriate stakeholders for hiring needs. Identifies challenges arising from different perspectives and takes action to reconcile upfront through the right channels.
• Works independently, motivated by own drive and enthusiasm
• Builds reputation as being reliable and of having strong business ethics.
• Capacity of working in Start-Up mode Desired Characteristics: