Summer Internship - Finance (May/Jun - Aug 2017)
- GE Global Growth Organization
- Posted 1/22/2017 4:04:20 PM
- Job Function: Finance
- Business Segment: Global Growth Organization ASEAN
Location(s): Singapore; Singapore
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE’s Finance internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experiencethrough challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovativeminds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
• Intensive assignments in Corporate Finance, which may include financial planning, accounting, operations analysis, controller-ship, forecasting,
treasury/cash management, commercial finance and business development
• Become an integrated member of a team of Corporate Finance professionals, working on both individual and team assignments
• Hands-on experience allows you to evaluate GE and the full-time Financial Management Program
• Key pipeline for full-time Finance Management Program (FMP)
• Academic excellence with financial or quantitative interest/competency
• Minimum overall CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
• Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
• Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
• Flexible, adaptable, and geographically mobile
• This vacancy is ONLY open to those who are Citizens/possess an existing work permit. We are not in a position to sponsor a new work permit for this role.
Locations: Singapore; Singapore