GE Global Operations is GE's multi-functional shared services organizations focused on delivering better outcomes at lower cost for our businesses and our customers. The strong partnership between Global Operations and GE Businesses creates a collaborative work culture and broadens best practice and industry knowledge sharing across the enabling functions. We believe that by keeping GE customers at the heart of everything we do, we will help GE work smarter, better and faster, allowing GE businesses to be more competitive in the global marketplace.
We are teams of functional process and domain experts, focused on the solutions that deliver results for the company. We think Big, we act as One, We deliver with Speed … so GE Works.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
The Accounts Payable team is in charge to provide services to numerous legal entities operated by the GE affiliates across 31 countries in Europe.The role requires collaboration with local business users and controllers and also gives opportunity to communicate with external suppliers of GE.
During your six months internship, you will be dedicated to Accounts Payable division and gain experience & both on the job and in a classroom trainings to put your theory into practice in a global corporate environment .You will learn basic AP processes: indexing, check and book invoices, communicate with external suppliers and participate in
process improvement projects .You will have the chance to practice your language skills in business environment
What we can offer
- Dynamic, friendly , international workplace
- Opportunity to secure permanent placement within GE
- Competitive salary and benefits
Desired Characteristics: Locations:
- Having active student enrollment for min. 6 months
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Hebrew
- Knowledge in finance and accounting subjects as part of your studies is a nice to have but not essential
- Flexible approach and self-motivated with strong team spirit
- Embraces opportunities for learning
- Good eye for process improvement opportunities, appetite for initiations
- Professional work ethic
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary