GE Global Operations is GE's multi-functional shared services organizations focused on delivering better outcomes at lower cost for our businesses and our customers. The strong partnership between Global Operations and GE Businesses creates a collaborative work culture and broadens best practice and industry knowledge sharing across the enabling functions. We believe that by keeping GE customers at the heart of everything we do, we will help GE work smarter, better and faster, allowing GE businesses to be more competitive in the global marketplace.
We are teams of functional process and domain experts, focused on the solutions that deliver results for the company. We think Big, we act as One, We deliver with Speed … so GE Works.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
As part of our growing Global Operations Centre in Budapest, you’ll be a part of the finance team that supports GE’s affiliates across 31 countries in Europe. As an Accounts Payable Analyst, you’ll be adding value by using by supporting one of GE’s regions, working closely with operations and suppliers.
- Managing the Account Payable Ledger activities
- Executing and checking postings of external supplier invoices
- Performing monthly reconciliations of all payment transactions to external suppliers
- Investigating and resolving any AP invoice discrepancies with local suppliers
- Preparing reports for balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Managing month end and year end closing activities according to US GAAP regulations
- Supporting internal and external audit requests
- Point of contact for the local operations and suppliers relating to AP queries and payments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English and German/Dutch language fluent both written and verbal
- Experience in Accounts payable or in a related finance area
- Proven analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- Highly organized with demonstrated ability to meet commitments within strict deadlines
- Strong communication and team-working skills
- Minimum computer Literacy: MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary.
- Accounting experience
- SAP / Oracle system experience