- GE Power
- Posted 1/11/2017 3:55:21 AM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Power Water & Distributed Power
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
• Work closely with Design Institutes (DI) and end user in membrane related industries to develop and maintain close partnership relationship.
• Work closely with the DIs to identify UF/RO/EDI projects and assist the DI’s design team to spec in GE Water systems.
• Identify and develop strategic partnership relationship with local key EPCs and work closely with them to develop projects.
• Build strong project pipelines and have ability to close key deals
• Lead distributor’s project selling and coach distributor’s junior sales.
• Attend and represent GE in seminars, conferences, regulatory, and other marketing events.
• Develop technical skill-sets within the commercial team to enhance support of partners in winning opportunities
• Use multiple GE Water & Process products and services to creatively solve customer problems and issues in many industrial processes.
• Maintain focus on compliance in all business dealings, internally and externally.
• Key performance metrics in this role are as follows:
a. Build strong pipelines of new and reload projects in East China and South China
b. Develop strong EPC partnership with big EPCs in his region
c. Meet quarter/annual revenue targets
d. Meet quarter/annual orders targets
• Minimum 6 years’ sales experiences in membrane industry and have strong network, know membrane products very well.
• Ability to close big projects and handle relationship with big EPC
• BS degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Environmental Engineering
• Spoken and written English language capabilities
• Advanced technical degree preferred
• Marketing Experience
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work closely with multiple groups in the organizations
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai