About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: You will be responsible for identifying candidates for open and future positions for GE’s most critical positions. Manage relationships with candidates and key internal stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction. You will work as part of a Global Sourcing team to ensure that the function makes a difference to the caliber of people that GE hires.
Essential Responsibilities: In this role you will:
• Design and implement proactive sourcing services for a mix of roles up to and including senior professional level
• Stakeholders include Digital Talent Acquisition team members, individual Hiring Managers & team leaders, relevant HR counterparts and all candidates
• Create passive candidate marketing plans that drive successful recruiting outcomes while ensuring diverse candidate slates.
• Work as a trusted advisor to stakeholders and candidates, using some influencing capabilities
• Use various sourcing channels to attract talent leveraging search tools, job boards, boolean searches and social media
• Establish and manage talent communities and use CRM tools to develop robust candidate pipelines
• Attend and share insights in Job launch meeting with hiring & HR managers
• Qualify candidates using the available job description information, references, technical screens and test sources
• Deliver exceptional candidate slates by using well proven, passive candidate recruiting methodologies.
• Reactively recruit but able to identify potential talent and arrange value-add exploratory interviews
• Naturally self-directed, working as an individual contributor supporting an assigned client group.
• Can operate at both a detailed and high level – can view issues strategically, tactically and operationally
• Help support GE’s diversity strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles
• Openly share industry & market knowledge, including competitor analysis and salary benchmarking with internal stakeholders
• Become subject matter expert on the region and knowledgeable about the global GE Business
• Capable of working cross-functionally with matrixed teams to meet overall business recruiting goals.
• Influence/Impact further includes the ability to perform all tasks outlined in Talent Acquisition Specialist – Sourcing role
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Very strong demonstrated passive and some niche recruiting domain expertise, ideally for a fast speed, high-tech Company.
• Experience in sourcing IT and software profiles (developers, UX Designers and Data Scientists), as well as sales profiles would be strong plus.
• Strong knowledge of social media and its application as a recruitment tool, specifically LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
• Fluent English
• Demonstrates proficiency in a particular industry, function or region, develops a network of domain relevant professionals.
• Researches the industry landscape, stays on top of market trends and brings new ideas to clients and team.
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.