About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Essential Responsibilities: • Initiate, build and maintain relationships with customers by providing information about products and services
• Promote the client’s products and services for business partners via phone, email and other channels as required
• Identify sales opportunities over the phone with both new and existing customers
• Develop and qualify opportunities and route according to business rules
• Achieve quarterly and annual targets
• Support the field work of sales managers
• Register all relevant information captured during customer interactions in CRM tools
• Handle customers’ incoming requests, provide necessary support, qualify and route according to business rules
• Conduct a minimum of 20 ~ 30 rated calls in telemarketing activity on a daily basis
• Understand and fulfill all regulations of the internal policies of the company
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor degree or above
• 0-3 years sales, inside sales, sales support related working experience
• Ability to provide excellent customer service, customer-focused approach
• Sales mindset
• Effective and professional verbal and written communication in English and Korean– both with internal and external customers
• Creative and innovative personality
• Result-oriented personality and capability to overcome obstacles
• Ability to work in a team or individually if required
• Proficient end-user IT skills including MS Office and Outlook, & CRM software, (SFDC much more desired)
Desired Characteristics: • Customer service experience
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.