GE Global Operations is GE's multi-functional shared services organizations focused on delivering better outcomes at lower cost for our businesses and our customers. The strong partnership between Global Operations and GE Businesses creates a collaborative work culture and broadens best practice and industry knowledge sharing across the enabling functions. We believe that by keeping GE customers at the heart of everything we do, we will help GE work smarter, better and faster, allowing GE businesses to be more competitive in the global marketplace.
We are teams of functional process and domain experts, focused on the solutions that deliver results for the company. We think Big, we act as One, We deliver with Speed … so GE Works Role Summary:
GE Global Operations in Budapest is looking for a highly driven leader of marketing operations who thinks like a marketer with the passion and the expertise to help GE Businesses optimize and scale our marketing efforts. This leader will be responsible for the management and the strategic innovation of our marketing processes, technology infrastructure and their integration.
This role is also responsible for identifying, implementing, and managing new technologies that will help us meet our business goals. In addition, this leader will be responsible for optimizing our demand waterfall lead flow, reporting, analytics, and marketing processes. The ideal candidate will be marketing savvy with strong Marketing and Salesforce technical experience and an analytical, strategic and operational thinker who aligns marketing processes and innovation, analyzes key metrics, and implements testing to continually improve marketing performance and ROI. This is a highly collaborative role, working with marketing and sales.
- Manage and drive optimization of our Marketo implementation
- Manage and drive enhancements to our marketing technology infrastructure to advance our marketing effectiveness and operational efficiencies
- Build and manage key marketing integrations - salesforce.com, web site tools, third party marketing cloud solutions
- Vet new marketing technology solutions to identify ones that will improve our demand generation efforts
- Develop and integrate campaign strategy, processes, metrics, and technology, with the aim of running the Marketing organization as a value centre, driving long-term company growth.
- Drive optimization of the demand waterfall by working with relevant stakeholders to provide proper analytics and processes for refining the lead flow and user experience.
- Analyse performance of campaigns and deliver reporting and analytics that show how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics, develop dashboards, deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed.
- Create and build marketing operations reports for program performance analysis and maintain closed-loop reporting via salesforce dashboards that drives strategy for the organization
- Management and optimization of lead scoring model
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (marketing & sales) to ensure leads are flowing efficiently and programs are being credited appropriately.
- Monitor campaign performance and deliverability to maintain a high rate of email deliverability and response rates
- Mentor, teach, and instruct automation users in best practices of marketing automation. Work with team on core operational processes and uses of Marketo and Salesforce.
- Document best practices for campaigns and developing campaign assets. Ensure campaign quality through GE process. Create best practices templates for emails and landing pages and ensure they are used for consistency.
- Expert in B2B demand generation/marketing operations/systems
- B2B marketing background with experience in marketing automation, leads processing (such as lead scoring/nurturing programs), privacy compliance
- Successful track record of implementing and managing marketing technologies and associated integrations
- Proven experience working with Salesforce
- Ability to drive and implement marketing cloud solutions
- A highly collaborative, dependable team player, who likes to be invested in a company’s success along with individual development
- Must be highly driven and self-motivated for a fast paced dynamic environment
- Able to develop productive working relationships across internal marketing GE organisations, sales, and client facing teams
- Service-oriented attitude toward external and internal audiences
- Excellent at planning and project management – ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and predict and prevent last minute fire drills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Must be resourceful and have initiative to resolve problems by a combination of research and consulting with experts
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical professionals
- Passion for marketing cloud technologies.
- An efficient demand waterfall that meets goals and aligns sales and marketing
- Integrates systems to ensure marketing automation is optimized and functioning to its full potential
- Helps the customer (marketing teams) meet quantitative and qualitative goals
- Empowers the success of marketing efforts by educating the team on best practices
- Identifies process improvements and acts on them
- Ensures quality of campaigns through the establishment of workflows
- Monitors and analyses campaign performance and provides recommendations for improvements and opportunities for testing
- Maintains trust by thoroughly testing all innovations/changes before
- Strong relationships with all groups through good communication
Locations: Hungary; Budapest