Business Segment: Digital Information Technology & Digital Thread
Location(s): France ; Puteaux
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: As a Project Leader for Ticketless initiative you will develop and implement comprehensive program and project plans; Identify critical path decisions, make recommendations and influence business owners to maximize project and program benefits. You will manage daily activities and operating rhythms, issue resolution, and communication across programs and project execution teams in order to maximize value contribution of the Ticketless Initiative.
Essential Responsibilities: • Partner with business and technology thought leaders to plan and execute key Ticketless initiatives
• Implement business case model to show IT efficiency gains, customer satisfaction projection and customer productivity
• Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional IT project teams throughout the project and program lifecycles
• Translate customer feedback into technical solutions to enhance our product offerings
• Ensure that governance practices are documented, instantiated, and controlled for all project and portfolio processes and standards
• Manage relationships, assign responsibilities, and coordinate project interdependencies and resource management across the portfolio, inclusive of operational burden
• Develop and implement risk and mitigation plans
• Ensure projects come in on budget, within schedule, and consistent with quality and delivery plans
• Manage daily activities, issue resolution, vendor relationships, escalations and communication to stakeholders, team members, and management
• Maintain and expand Ticketless metrics and dashboard offerings for internal and external customers to illustrate business value
• Provide technical support on hardware/software solutions, training for local site teams in process and analytics of data to the business for improved efficiencies
• Support and facilitate the adoption and expansion of IT best practices, including, but not limited to: Fast Works; Agile; ITIL; PMBOK; and Lean Six Sigma
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or related field
• Strong relevant IT and/or business experience with increasing levels of responsibility
• Proven experience leading programs and/or large projects
• Demonstrated experience managing technical teams in an enterprise IT environment
•Demonstrated expertise establishing metrics, measuring, analyzing and presenting technical data using tools such as Service-now, Microsoft Excel, Business Objects, and Crystal Reports
•Proven ability to manage relationships with IT leaders and business partners – setting and meeting shared goals of success.
Desired Characteristics: • Demonstrated Customer First focus
• Ability to establish partnerships with global EUS leaders and business partners
• Strong technical acumen and business analytic skills
• Established success in satisfying the needs of diverse client base, and the ability to prioritize in a demanding environment
• Strong team player; collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
• Results-oriented with the ability to work well under pressure
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with ability to influence and lead both business leaders and technical teams
• Anticipates risks and obstacles, and develops plans to mitigate and/or resolve
• Applied Fast works techniques to implementations
• Continuous quality improvement background, preferably Six Sigma
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.