Business Segment: Digital Information Technology & Digital Thread
Location(s): Hungary ; Budapest
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Additional introduction… It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company. GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
Role Summary: GE Global Operations Enterprise Data Management team is looking for a motivated, technical professional to build and support Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions which are used to automate repetitive manual business processes.
Essential Responsibilities: You will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting Robotic Process Automation (RPA ) solutions across various technologies. You will work closely with our Lead Application Developers, Senior Data Architects and Program Leaders to create a robust, efficient and accurate system.
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or Information Systems or related field or high school diploma/GED with relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
• Demonstrates an understanding of concepts, best practices and functions to implement an RPA solution in a corporate environment
• Proven ability to understand complex business processes in a short period of time.
Desired Characteristics: • Professional experience
• Experience with one or more RPA technologies like UiPath, automationAnywhere, and BluePrism etc is required.
• Proficiency in SQL and relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgress etc.
• Exposure to financial applications/ERP (Oracle/SAP)
• Ability to break down development problems and estimate time for development tasks.
• Ability to analyze business processes to suggest process improvements and develop RPA solutions around them.
• Ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
• Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
• Demonstrate the ability to help team members
• Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions; Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present
• Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas
• Adapts to new environments and changing requirements
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.