BI Team Member – BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:45:10 PM
- Job Function: Information Technology
- Business Segment: Healthcare Digital Enterprise Technology
Location(s): Poland; Krakow
GE Healthcare IT is uniquely positioned to deliver integrated care solutions—and we are investing $2 billion in software to create and enable technology that improves the way healthcare is delivered to patients globally.
GE can fuse its 130 year track record of revolutionizing healthcare with tomorrow’s technology to stay ahead of constantly evolving healthcare needs. We are one of the only global companies with a broad portfolio of medical devices, software, services, consulting, integration and financing capabilities that can be applied across new integrated care delivery models.
Our vision is to deliver the next generation of IT performance breakthroughs for health systems caregivers and the patients they serve. Both patients and providers need more consistent, higher quality outcomes, and GE Healthcare IT is helping drive this transformation across the industry.
By accelerating workflows, streamlining processes, and improving analytics capabilities, we liberate and create new value from the data captured by software and technology—giving our customers the tools they need to help drive better outcomes and giving patients a more informed and proactive healthcare experience.
Our mission is to be the market leader in integrated care solutions.
Build business intelligence solutions on simultaneous projects under BI Solution Delivery Center. Perform hands-on development specializing in ETL and ELT activities into various data sources/targets. Use data discovery and reporting tools to visualise for business users.
Explore Big Data and Data Science possibilities to deliver business value.
• Be able to translate user requirements and architecture patters into defined BI deliverables
• Drive creation of state of the art BI and analytics solutions to support GE Healthcare business
• Own results of work performed together with your collegues
• Assist in integrating development deliverables into project plans.
• Deliver as per project plans and schedules to create reporting solutions.
• Coordinate with deployment and support teams to ensure the solutions get implemented into QA and production environments.
• Be responsible for multiple programming languages, basic systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage, and interfacing
• Maintain peer relationships across IT areas (infrastructure, operations, COEs, etc) to support effective implementations
• Apply standard development practices/procedures and a detailed applications knowledge in area of responsibility to create technical designs driving towards simple, sustainable, and reusable solutions
• Experience in any Business Intelligence technology
• Full system development life cycle hands-on experience: analysis, designing, coding, testing, performance tuning and documentation
• Experience with process quality methodology
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver
• Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to explain issues and resolutions to technical and non-technical staff
• Previous IT programs development or design experience
• PMP / ITIL certified
• Experience with Teradata, ETL, ELT, Qlik, OBIEE, Spotfire , Tableau, Informatica, Hadoop
Locations: Poland; Krakow