- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:28:27 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Healthcare Ultrasound
Location(s): Israel; Haifa
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Supports development of test for new products. Individual is involved in many facets of qualifications, including verification and validation, environmental, HALT, and ESD immunity testing.
• Execute test procedures.
• Offer suggestions to refine and automate test procedures.
• Support development teams and provide need pre-qualification and verification testing.
• Support the qualification of lab area productivity improvement efforts, including testing, building fixtures, calibration and data collection.
• Provide knowledge of test equipment set-up, functional operation, and interconnect of related equipment.
• Review necessary support documentation and maintain documentation for each test in a neat and organized fashion.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
4. Support compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design Outputs/Program Deliverables.
5. Participate in continuous improvement activities by supporting the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives.
• B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent experience from IDF tech unit – A Must.
• At least 2 year experience developing automatic tests using C# / Java / Python - A Must.
• Fluent English verbal and writing skills – A Must.
• Automatic testing experience using Ranorex / QTP / Selenium / Visual Studio Coded UI. – A Must.
• Experience in integration tests including test environment installation and configuration.
• Strong drive for results, highly motivated and ability to work both independently and in team environments.
• Experience working in an agile environment.
• ISTQB certification / QA Course graduate.
• Experience working with Test Management tools (Microsoft Test Manager / HP ALM).
• Knowledge / Experience working with Databases (MS-SQL / Oracle / Sybase).
• Experience tracking defects to closure by using well known tracking bugs tools (JIRA / Clear Quest).
• “Out-of-the-box” thinker.
• Immediate availability – Big Advantage.
Locations: Israel; Haifa