GE Global Operations is GE's multi-functional shared services organizations focused on delivering better outcomes at lower cost for our businesses and our customers. The strong partnership between Global Operations and GE Businesses creates a collaborative work culture and broadens best practice and industry knowledge sharing across the enabling functions. We believe that by keeping GE customers at the heart of everything we do, we will help GE work smarter, better and faster, allowing GE businesses to be more competitive in the global marketplace.
We are teams of functional process and domain experts, focused on the solutions that deliver results for the company. We think Big, we act as One, We deliver with Speed … so GE Works Role Summary:
The Central Audit Leader is responsible to manage the overall scope and execution of the centralized audit for GE in Europe, ultimately managing the overall execution of audits for ~500 entities. Essential Responsibilities:
- Overall ownership for the central audit to be delivered for all entities migrated to the Budapest center;
- Lead the partnership with KPMG leadership to establish, plan and execute the centralized audit;
- Partner with business controllership and accounting operations teams to ensure alignment and timely execution against audit deliverables;
- Drive a continual process improvement mindset amongst the central audit teams, balancing long term strategic direction with short term pivots to continually optimize audit delivery;
- Lead the GE central audit team, providing coaching, guidance and direction to ensure high quality execution against the plan;
- Ensuring visibility and timely escalations, as required, to senior leadership on central audit status.
- Strong progressive finance experience
- Prior experience of statutory audit process, either within GE/multi-national environment or a big 4 audit firm
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written), interacting with multiple levels across the organization
- Strong organizational and project management skills, able to adjust to varying priorities in a dynamic environment, work under pressure, prioritize tasks & to meet deadlines
- Prior team leadership / people management experience
- Chartered Auditor qualification