About Us: GE Healthcare
provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Learn More About Careers at GELearn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
A Sales Specialist is responsible for supporting sales of complex technical products, solutions and/or services (limited number of the company’s products - May sell third party products into customer base Typically specialized in a single product or product line, and carries a quota.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maximize sales orders, margin, market share, customer satisfaction of given modality and business solutions in assigned area
- Develop good long term customer relationships, and high customer satisfaction whilst utilizing to optimum level resources in the team and Company/GE businesses
- Support sales of assigned product range and business solutions to customers within area
- Organize product demonstrations, sites visits and follow up
- Prepare and co-ordinate the tender response and validate the tender documentation in collaboration with territory manager
- Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available
- Communicate market information effectively to/from the field including competitor data
- Communicate effectively with members of sales/marketing/service team to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues
- Generates, record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers
- Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
Quality Specific Goals: