PETMR Advanced Application Manager
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 8/16/2017 4:34:23 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare China
Location(s): China; SiChuan; Chengdu
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Advanced Application Manager is responsible for providing clinical and technical leadership during sales process by demonstration of full range of products/services to prospects.
• Use strong Clinical expertise to help sales
• Build strong relationship with Luminaries in order to develop programs
• Engage with accounts to establish credibility and drive clinical strategy.
• Provide thought leadership on product optimization and product positioning.
• Provide Clinical and Research site management in coordination with clinical application team.
• Conduct clinical evaluation of new software, options, and systems before release.
• Disseminate information on Clinical trends, new procedures and new products/options.
• Resolve product vs. Application issues.
• Make the selection of clinical images for the sales library and congresses.
• Work with Product Manager to identify key reference sites for new product introductions.
• Work with Product Manager to develop NPI GTM strategy.
• Ensures that all new products are clinically relevant and all clinical needs are translated into technical and performance specifications.
• Support Customer visits at reference site as needed.
1. Strong medical background
2. 8 to 10 years Clinical experience
3. High focus on clinical knowledge
4. Customer centricity
5. High level of interpersonal skills
6. 6 Sigma
7. Influencing skills
Locations: China; SiChuan; Chengdu