- GE Power
- Posted 1/22/2017 8:57:26 AM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Power Power Services
Location(s): Israel; Tzafit / Ashkelon
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
As a Systems Engineer at the Dalia Gas Power Plant you shall be part of the Maintenance team and shall be accountable for operation and maintenance of Control and Fire systems in the plant.
• Ensure that all systems under your scope are functioning and maintained properly according to contractual, technical and commercial obligations, as well as EHS standards.
• Responsible for proactively ensuring that all fire extinguishing/detection systems related maintenance activities comply with regulation requirements including Sprinklers, smoke and flame detectors, CO2 system, emergency pumps and Hydrants.
• Manage spare parts availability.
• Update activity log and properly record data.
• Ensure appropriate tools and equipment are available.
• Plan, manage and execute various projects related to Control and Operational systems at the plant.
• Engineering degree;
• At least 3 years’ experience managing Fire equipment in an Industrial facility;
• Fire fighting certificates;
• Previous experience with Siemens and Allen Bradley PLCs;
• Fluent in Hebrew and English;
• Able to learn fast;
• Hands-on approach;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork - able to communicate in a friendly, open and constructive manner;
• Ability to work under pressure and make critical decisions when needed;
• Ability to deliver trainings in Hebrew and English;
• Willing to work overtime, including nights and weekends when needed;
• Highly organized.
Locations: Israel; Tzafit / Ashkelon