Business Segment: Energy Connections Grid Solutions
Location(s): India ; Vadodara
About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: Leadership on employee and union or works council relations. Advises management on legal/labour law/regulatory issues and risk management. Positions requiring understanding of concepts, methods, procedures and approaches at the transformer manufacturing in Vadodara.
Essential Responsibilities: - Individuals who provides advice, counsel and leadership on employee and unions/works council relations.
- Advises management on legal/labour law/regulatory issues and risk management. Includes those who lead Labour Relations teams, and/or the operations for such teams.
- Signals flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements
- Communicates with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis
- Contributes to project as a team member
- Maintains complete compliance and reporting for the manufacturing facility
- Maintains conducive labour relations and government liaisoning
Qualifications/Requirements: - Degree in HR from an accredited university or college with more than 5 years of experience in Human Resources
- At least 2 to 3 years extensively in labour relations and compliance area
Desired Characteristics: - Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills
- Keep abreast on the labour and compliance implement effectively in the manufacturing facility
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.