At GE Aviation
, we are imagination at work.
Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise
reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that
solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment
where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and
looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll
work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology
and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines,
we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re passionate about
aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and
advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe
for generations to come.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
The Accessories Product Lead Engineer is responsible for the design and development of engine accessories (mainly tanks, pumps, valves and sensors), from concept to technical definition, development and certification of the product.
- Identify and flow down system requirements to components definition, perform concept study and issue components specifications.
- Lead the accessories design with internal designers and/or Suppliers, conduct the technical reviews, technical interface with Customer.
- Ensure on time and on cost execution of the project. Manage the development program, including the work packages control.
- Define Validation and Qualification plan. Coordinate the rig testing activity including definition of the test procedure and analysis of the results.
- Master Degree in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering from an accredited University
- Proficiency in English
- Previous proven working experience in engineering section
- Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical discipline.
- EU Work Permit
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Capability to interface with internal departments and to manage technical relationship with external companies, Suppliers and Customers.
- Leadership in design team management.
- Clear thinking, problem analysis and solving skills
- Active Team working capabilities
- Proficency in Italian
Locations: Italy; Rivalta di Torino