Location(s): United States ; Pennsylvania; Philadelphia Metro Area
About Us: What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
GE Healthcare Life Sciencesprovides products and services used as tools for biopharmaceutical manufacturing, drug discovery and the latest in cellular technologies, thereby enabling our customers around the world to be more productive, effective and creative. Our motivation is to create better health for more people. Through our five decades of supporting the biopharmaceutical industry and its research partners to become more productive, we are helping to reduce costs, increase access and improve quality in the healthcare system. We use our expertise and know-how in imaginative ways to work with our customers to provide what’s needed today and create products and solutions to enable the medical treatments of tomorrow. We add value to our customers by:
Providing cutting-edge research tools that give deeper insights into cell function to enable disease diagnosis and the development of treatments.
Enabling manufacturing productivity: we provide solutions for the entire bioprocess workflow (i.e. start-to-finish bioprocessing) helping our customers to develop and manufacture biopharmaceuticals more efficiently.
Providing high quality support and maintenance services.
We are the home of many famous brands, including Whatman, Amersham, Biacore, WAVE, Applied Precision, Xcellerex and more.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Role Summary: As a Pharmacy Sales Specialist you will be responsible for selling radiopharmacy services and radiopharmaceuticals produced by the GE Healthcare Medical Diagnostics Pharmacies. The sales specialist will be responsible for generating demand for these products and services for assigned pharmacies within the Philadelphia territory.
Essential Responsibilities: Financial Performance
- Accountable to achieve orders & sales OP target for assigned accounts/territory
- Provide input to deal pricing strategy & ensure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
- Forecast orders/sales within the applicable sales funnel tools & reports for their products/solutions/services in their assigned territory/accounts
Territory & Account Management
- Create business plans for territory/assigned accounts including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies & targets
- Build strong business relationships & formulate account strategies to continuously strengthen relationships within the assigned accounts/territory. Identify & respond to key account technical & departmental decision makers’ needs and maintain customer contact records in the relevant CRM tools
- Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the assigned territory
- Track and communicate market trends to/from the field including competitor data, and develop and lead effective counter-strategies
Product & Market Expertise
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product/services. Able to present/discuss the technology & clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers
- Maintain up to date market & competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services
- Continuously update their understanding of customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges
- Create viable product configurations meeting customer needs effectively, while achieving optimum margin for GE
- Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources/approved product marketing/product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision-making process towards a successful outcome for GE
- Promote product/solution and the company at relevant medical conferences/technical exhibitions
- Identify/create new opportunities and work with sales leaders & account teams to continuously increase prospect funnel
- Drive tender/bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation and closure of their sales opportunities to meet orders/sales/margin targets as well as to maximize customer satisfaction
- Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool and/or CRM tools
- Ownership of order & configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs
- Estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction
One GEHC teamwork
- Contribute to account plans as applicable covered by account managers/executives
- Continuously educate/coach account team members on their product/service/solution strategy & offerings
- Collaborate with & leverage subject matter experts/other resources within GEHC channels to build relationships and secure business
- Share and follow-up identified leads to other product lines within own accounts and/or One GEHC accounts
- Adhere to & uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
- Adhere to all applicable GE/GE Healthcare compliance policies, codes and training requirements
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelors Degree or minimum 5 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field or Life Sciences field
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Able to travel 45-50%+ of the time
• Valid motor vehicle license
• Must live in the assigned territory (Philadelphia metropolitan area)
Desired Characteristics: • Previous medical sales experience
• Previous experience selling for radiopharmacies
• Direct experience selling to CXO levels as well as technical decision makers
• Selling services in a matrix environment
Locations: United States ; Pennsylvania; Philadelphia Metro Area
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.