About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Essential Responsibilities: • Build out the Asia Disputes Management structure at the tier 2 level, ensuring an effective level of coordination and escalation mechanism with the business and regions. • Ensure team’s overall adherence to the process by business as well as GO & WCS employees
• Build and maintain and overall structure to collect the disputes that are raised and proactively use this to drive root cause analyses, trends and support lasting solutions to avoid recurrence.
• Assist in defining the simplification plan for the Process across the Asia region, ensuring buy-in from global, regional and local stakeholders
• Support the implementation of the Invoice-to-Cash global enterprise standard (people, process, platforms, policies and metrics) in the region with appropriate prioritization.
• Undertake risk analysis for process changes and implement mitigation as required.
• Measure and minimize region-specific process variations.
• Ensure Integrity and Controllership is upheld throughout all processes, policies and practices, by ensuring appropriate communication and training of related activities.
• Enable planned productivity gains through process simplification;
• Lead, manage and coach direct reports and extended team in building a high-performance team; and
• Be a business partner or finance enabler to the upstream teams, which includes but not limited to Commercial Finance, Commercial Operations, and Order-to-Remittance execution team.
Key Performance Indicators
Key measurements include, but not limited to unit cost per transaction, % disputes as a percentage to past dues, resolution cycle time, and FTEs optimization in the Center and Sites across Asia. Further details are as follows:
• Implementation of strategic initiatives in line with scope, budget and timeframes
• Productivity through simplification, digitization and outsourcing
• Minimal compliance/audit breaches
• Accurate, timely & compliant financial records & reporting
• Business partner feedback and Voice-of-Customer
• Matrix stakeholder feedback
Qualifications/Requirements: • Should possess in-depth knowledge of the O2C processes;
• Proven change leadership skills at cross business/cross country level, with ability to manage multiple priorities;
• Significant process management experience in a complex, controllership-orientated, operational environment;
• Ability to define and consistently communicate the organizational vision and strategy at all levels of the organization;
• Significant operational finance management experience in a business as a Controller or Finance Manager or equivalent;
• Proven ability to inspire and engage teams through a collaborative approach;
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of managing relationships within a complex matrix environment;
• Business acumen – understands commercial and operational business priorities;
• Strategic thinker; proven ability to anticipate, and resolve complicated issues;
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability, with a proven track record of execution;
• Ability to assimilate regulatory and compliance requirements into an on-going operational framework;
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.