Application Specialist – General Imaging, Singapore
Posted 1/13/2017 5:58:24 AM
Business Segment: Healthcare Ultrasound
Location(s): Singapore ; Singapore
About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: Responsible for the General Imaging range of Ultrasound System in GE Healthcare, providing clinical application and product support and training to the assigned channel/distributor and customers for Singapore region. The objective is to provide application and clinical support to the assigned channel/distributors and sales team to achieve targeted sales and profit objectives from a defined business territory, in accordance with the Country/Regional/Segment Business Plan.
Essential Responsibilities: Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Provide high level and effective pre-sales demonstration on the General Imaging (GI) ultrasound system features including potential usage, product capabilities and benefits to customers.
• Provide application, clinical and product training to assigned channel/distributors and customers.
• Provide insight to sales team for effective planning and strategy on sales leads leading to improvement of winning rates
• Improve customer satisfaction through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
• Escalate innovation needs and customer feedback on products to Make Center to improve product quality / performance and meet customer expectation
• Drive business growth by providing customer support and education
• Maintain key opinion leader engagement by providing application support and regular visit.
• Support tradeshows and clinical seminars/workshops by performing product presentation & demonstration.
• Maintain an awareness of competitor activities and developments and ensure that this information is collected and made available to the regional application specialist leader.
• Produce well-written pre & post-installation reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 3 years clinical experience in sonography. Demonstrated clinical experience in Abdominal, Breast, Small Parts, MSK, Vascular ultrasound imaging is a must. • Commercial applications/modality experience with demonstrated successes in high level customer interactions and sales scenarios would be an added advantage
• Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
• Strong communication skills to effectively communicate to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
• Willingness and ability to travel within the specified geographic region
Desired Characteristics: 1. Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
2. Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
3. Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
4. Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
5. Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
6. Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to constantly update on new clinical applications and technologies.
7. Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.